Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hatching Season is in Full Swing!

Hatching Eggs

***Prices*** (includes shipping w/delivery confirmation)

6 eggs $25.00 
12 eggs $35.00 
18 eggs $45.00 

1. Prices above include shipping. 

2. If you do not wish to pay by Pay Pal (lvaughnlvt@gmail.com), please contact me directly for other payment options. I gladly accept money orders, cash and checks (must clear before eggs are shipped).
3. Each order will include at least 3+ extra eggs at no cost to you (if you do not wish extras due to space issues, please let me know when ordering).

4. I fill my orders on a first come, first serve basis.

5. Your order/date is NOT confirmed until full payment is received.

Please see my blog for more details at Archersacres.blogspot.com or visit me on Facebook @facebook.com/Archersacres

To order eggs:
Via Paypal: lvaughnlvt@gmail.com
Via other methods: Please contact me via email for instructions lvaughnlvt@gmail.

Please specify which week you would like your eggs shipped. All eggs will be "mixed" nests unless you specify otherwise.

Please note:

I cannot take request for certain nests or specific quantities of eggs from certain nests, however, you may request NOT to receive eggs from certain nests.

No comments:

Post a Comment