Friday, January 18, 2013

New Name, Same Farm

I just want to welcome everyone over from 
the fluffybottomsfarm.blogspot.com page!
We are the same farm in the same place
but with a new name and a new blog spot!
I am going to wait until I have transferred over
everything from the Fluffy Bottoms page before I 
disable that page.
So please add this page to your bookmarks
and start following us here!

The name change has come as a result of us
starting with more animals than just the poultry.
I wanted to have a farm name that would be universal 
regardless of which animals we were showing or registering.
I chose Archer's Acres because #1 I am a bow hunter
and I love archery in general, it's a great sport.
#2 I am a Sagittarius and the sign for the Sag is the
Archer. 
It fits me very well, as a half horse half human creature
as I have always loved horses and we have a few here on
the farm. 
So if you are new, Welcome to the Blog.
If you are coming over from the Fluffy Bottoms Blog,
Thank You for your continued support!
It is truly appreciated!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment